While contest details are not totally complete this is quite a start…
- Fly to Seattle (2 round-trip tickets from anywhere Southwest Airline flies in U.S.)
- Drive to the Olympic Peninsula which includes a beautiful Washington ferry ride (rental car provided)
- Spend 2 nights in a 2 bedroom cabin courtesy of John Wayne Waterfront Resort
- Attend our “Lucille Ball” style Grape Stomp and Concert at Olympic Cellars Winery on September 14 (need to start working on your costume)
- Enjoy Olympic Coast Cuisine throughout your visit
- Walk the beaches, hike our trails, visit Hurricane Ridge and, so much more!
- Targeting September 13-16. Fly in on Friday and fly out on Monday. (Dates are flexible)
Now while I have your attention…
Saturday night, August 3, is a Rolling Stones Tribute Band Concert at the winery. When this band was booked my initial reaction was skeptical… loud, heavy metal, not my type of music. Then I listened to all the promo music and YouTube videos for the Midnight Rambler Band and I was hooked.
I guess I forgot how many great, great songs I knew and yes, I was dancing with my computer. Better yet, as one of our fans said on Facebook, “These guys are at lot healthier looking than the real Rolling Stones.” And I said… because they’re not 70! So join us… it’s going to be another great night at the winery under the stars.
Kathy and the Working Girls
Olympic Cellars Winery